As faithful stewards God will continue to bless the ministry of Christ Lutheran Church and Yuma Lutheran School. The Mission & Ministry Council Supports the following:
As God’s stewards sound financial management is crucial for a successful ministry.
- We will have no congregational debt at the end of 2019
- A solid capital reserve account has been built for site improvements*.
- By 2020 we will budget all site improvements that are needed each year.
- GOAL: $255,000 for debt retirement and $245,000 for site improvements
As God’s stewards we have the responsibility to maintain the property He has given us for ministry.
- Deferred maintenance and site improvements are prioritized.
- Deferred maintenance and site improvements are made as funds are received.
- Schedule and prioritize site improvements as needed
- Periodically review the Master Plan for future building.
- GOAL: To complete most site improvements by the end of 2019.
* Site improvements are repairs and maintenance on existing facilities including the following:
- Painting the church
- Re-carpeting the church
- Repaving the back parking lot
- Painting the Activity Center
- Remodeling School Restrooms
- And more!